• 100% Ligure, Italy (from birth to shop)
• Grown under natural mediterranean sun with no artificial heating or lighting
• Production period in a tray from minimum 3 weeks up to 4 weeks (it depends on the period of the year)
• The plant is cut 1 time during the period in a tray
•Continued production period in a pot from minimum 8 weeks up to 10 weeks (it depends on the period of the year)
• The plant is cut 1 time during the period in a pot
•Total production period maximum 14 weeks
•Total number of cuts are 2
• You will need to place the plants in a sunny place and free of stagnant water.
• Depending on the climatic conditions, Bagnale with the watering can, by getting the water content of the soil in the pot, or with a low-pressure jet. If you wet your plants simulating the rain, do it early in the morning and make sure the leaves are dry after 5 hours maximum, if they are still wet, the next time, if you can, try to better ventilate the environment, or , prevents this type of wetting in the little sunny days or cloudy days.
• Avoid moving water in the saucer waiting for the plant to absorb, this method could be harmful over time.
• If you put the saucer, remember to avoid stagnant water in contact with the vessel itself: you can put as a spacer, two parallel sticks each other, positioned between the vessel and the saucer, on which will support the plan. In this way, if the water was distributed in excess it will not remain in contact with the base of the pot. Within the vessel, in the basal part, there is the largest number of roots which, if they remain long in the clear water, can be permanently damaged.
• If your aromatic are positioned near the window and / or close to a radiator and never get wet from the rain, every two months, sprayed on the leaves with a non-chlorinated drinking water nebulizer [es. natural mineral water low in minerals and especially low in sodium (Max. 500 mS)].
• Every two weeks, remember to distribute the irrigation water as a balanced fertilizer, and if possible, the addition of organic matter, the doses on the label (if you wet the leaves with fertilizer, after application, remember to rinse with a light rain of clean water).
• If you have transplanted to your garden aromatic or in a larger pot, make sure you have removed the plastic pot, remember to distribute less water in the first two/three weeks, maybe more frequently (at this time you will need to deploy just over quantity water that distribuivi, when the seedlings were in the original vessel, possibly make a test before repotting or transplanting).